Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Celebrity Look Alike Contest Winner Brooklyn as Mila Kunis

I have been going through all of my portfolio the past few days and have realized how much I haven't posted! Remember when we had the Celebrity Look Alike Contest? Well cute Brooklyn was the winner!!
 
We were super excited to do this photoshoot, and I had recently received this copy of W in the mail so Terra and I decided that this would be our inspiration! It was so fun using hair and makeup to transform her into Mila Kunis (Although she looks just like her anyway!)
 
 
 
Photography by Terra Cooper Photography
Clothing design: Monét Montemayor
Hair and Makeup: Hannah Goodrich Hair and Makeup Artistry
Jewelry provided by: Lisa Wamsley at Paparazzi









 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online