Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Discount!!

I have received a lot of questions about if/when I do discounts and I am so excited to reveal my newest discount! It is officially autumn, which means that it is family portrait season! Being a new mom, I am finally coming to realize why my mom hated family pictures so much! It is so stressful having to coordinate outfits, get everyone ready and then try to get yourself ready in the process as well! It gets a little crazy! This year until December 15th, I am offering 50% off hair and makeup services for your family photos!! This will include your hair design, airbrush makeup application, false lashes (which look AMAZING in photos! Really, trust me!) and travel to your location (some restrictions apply!) Could this deal be any more exciting?? I think not! This deal is also available to those doing engagement photos or just want to look their best for a special occasion! Again, this offer is only valid until December 15th so book your appointment ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online