Friday, January 25, 2013

Circus Photoshoot

This is hands down one of my favorite photoshoots ever!! Ok, they are all favorites but I truly love everything about this one. Mostly because this photoshoot was my baby. I originally got the idea for the shoot during the Roaring 20's photoshoot. We were shooting at the Strangling Brothers Haunted Circus and I thought that it would be incredible to do a vintage circus photoshoot.. so we did!! The owner of the haunted circus was so kind to let us come back, and he even let us walk through the haunted house!! We were terrified but it was so fun!! I loved how creative we were able to be with this shoot. I also adore the vintage clothing that we were able to use, all of which has been in my family for years! I was so glad that we were able to make use of the fun black and white dress that I made years ago. I absolutely love everything about the shoot, and that we were able to create something so fun and beautiful!

Photos by Terra Cooper Photography.
 Models: Chloe Allsop, Navy Allsop, and Heather Mecham.
Hair and Makeup: Hannah Goodrich
Styling: Hannah Goodrich, Terra Cooper
























No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online