Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nicole's Bridals

I seriously cannot believe how many fun photos that I have to share with you! I definitely am making it my goal in the next week or so to catch up on my blogging!

Nicole was such a sweet girl! I just loved helping her get ready for her bridals. I even had the chance to meet her at her shoot and touch up a little and give her a different look with her hair. She loves all things pink, so we went with a lot of varying shades of pink on her makeup. She also wanted to pull her bangs back into a braid and have tight curls cascading around her veil. Check out her fun before and after! I just love what I do! She looks gorgeous! Photos by Terra Cooper of Magnifique Photography.

Before


After






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online