Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Country Chic Photoshoot: Monet

Monet is a classic beauty! She has beautiful features, and I love love love her profile. I know that is weird to say, but I have a slight obsession with interesting features, and things that make people unique. Monet is a ton a fun to be around, not to mention she is so so talented! She is a clothing designer and when she was married, she made her own wedding dress! Most of the photos that Monet was in, also show the design, which those photos are currently being submitted to magazines. So I only have a few photos of Monet, but I will have more to share soon! I was really going for some fun texture with her hair, while making it look like a classic 60's updo. I wanted her makeup to be very clean and bridal like. Photos by Terra Cooper of Magnifique Photography, Wedding Gowns provided by Danielle's Bridal.



Yes, this dress had pockets! Genius!

2 comments:

  1. Hey lovely You do amazing work and I wanted to credit you on shonnies blog post. Id this the best link to send them too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Yes this link is the easiest I think!! Hope to work with you again sometime, you are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online