Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Country Chic Photoshoot : Heather

I had the opportunity a few weeks ago to team up with some amazing wedding vendors and do a photoshoot. The theme was "Country Chic", simplicity, elegance, and of course beauty! We had four GORGEOUS models that I had the privilege of working with. It was an incredibly busy photoshoot, with full makeup and hair for each model, as well as changing the looks between shooting. Needless to say I was running, and sweating A LOT! It was a very warm day and we were getting the ladies ready in a very beautiful but very hot barn. A big thank you to my darling friend Dani for assisting me during the first hour and helping me curl hair! I wasn't able to see much of the photoshoot, but the end result was absolutely breathtaking. We had some incredible vendors that brought such beauty and talent to the shoot. The amazing photography was done by the incredibly talented Terra Cooper of Magnifique Photography. The GORGEOUS wedding gowns were provided by Danielle's Bridal. I am still in awe at the amazing selection and uniqueness of each dress! They were beautiful! Wedding Design by Michelle at Utah Events by Design (photos of the design coming soon, they are still being submitted to magazines!). We did the shoot at the beautiful Kelly Creek Farm. Flowers provided by Florologie, and Tuxes by Tuxedo Junction. That is an amazing lineup of some INCREDIBLE wedding vendors!

Because there were several models, I want to dedicate a post to each girl so as to not overwhelm you with their beauty :)
When I first met Heather, she was wearing a flanel shirt and carrying boxes into the barn and yet she still looked like she had just walked out of a magazine! I was so excited to work with her, although it wasn't really work at all! My goal in this shoot was to enhance each girls natural beauty without them looking overdone. I was also very inspired by texture and creating a flawless look through imperfection. We began the shoot with a natural and simple look with her hair down. About halfway through the shoot we pulled her hair to the side with a loose braid and messy bun/ponytail and added some extra texture. Her makeup was very natural, using golden and mango tones with a touch of copper and brown. Here are some of my favorite photos! Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online