Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WONDER PRODUCT! Vol. 3: Keratin Complex Infusion



LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! For those of you who have heard of the Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy, Brazilian Blowout, etc, this product helps extend the life of the treatment. It is also great for those of you with dry, brittle, frizzy hair. I have noticed a huge difference in how my hair feels from using it, and I have had less temptations to cut my dry ends off (oh the fun of trying to grow your hair out!)

The Keratin Complex website describes it as...

Keratin Complex Infusion is a unique formulation with advanced infusion technology. This high Ph replenisher automatically opens the cuticle and enters to infuse Keratin proteins and emollients into the hair. Its deep penetrating action repairs and revitalizes hair during blow drying or ironing and closes the cuticle to entrap nourishment.

So, in other words, it rocks.

I use it after I have dried my hair about 75% or until slightly damp, and concentrate on my ends, but distribute it pretty even throughout my hair. A little goes a long way!! In fact, I use this on almost every client and I have had the same bottle for over 2 months! I also love putting it in my dry hair to smooth everything out and tame my fly aways.

I am pretty confident that I could not live without this product, (or wouldn't want to anyway!) and I am sure once you try it, you will feel the same way!

Interested in the Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy? Click HERE to see amazing before and after pictures!

Not sure you want to commit to having straight smooth hair for 4-6 months? That is what is so great about the Keratin Complex Infusion! You can get a little taste of how keratin can heal and smooth your hair and only lasts for 1 wash. Obviously the results will not be as dramatic as with the actual Keratin Complex Therapy, but it will improve the quality of your hair immensely!

Keratin Complex Infusion in available at Salon Bela

We are almost there with 60 "likes" on my facebook page! Thank you for all of your support! I have a feeling that once we hit 75 "likes" I will be in the mood to give a WONDER PRODUCT away!! Tell your friends, and go "like" my facebook page HERE

xo,hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online