Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Niki's Engagements

Niki is my new favorite person! I truly have never met a more sweet, loving, caring, and funny girl in my life! I met Niki at a bridal show and immediatly knew that I would love working with her! She has the biggest heart, and has spent a lot of time (and money!) serving and doing volunteer missions all over the world. We even found out that we both served with the same organization in Ecuador voluteering in orphanages just a few years apart! Niki is a natural beauty, so when doing her hair and makeup, I wanted to enhance her beauty rather than hide it under a bunch of makeup and hairspray. I absolutely adore her, and have loved working with her! I am so excited for her wedding in June! Photography by the lovely Terra Cooper of Magnifique Photography



1 comment:

  1. She looks amazing!!! You are so talented, girl! ...and I have to add that you described yourself in that 2nd sentence above. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online