Monday, January 17, 2011

Before & After: Dani's Photoshoot

Dani is a beautiful mother of two who is also a nurse and is always on the run. She contacted me about doing her makeup for a photoshoot. Her husband is in the Navy at bootcamp and she wanted him to have pictures of her when he is away. She made the comment to me as we were finishing up that this is the first time she has ever felt really sexy! I love that I was able to help her feel as beautiful as she really is! She is so sweet and I really enjoyed working with her! Here is a before and after showing how much a professional makeup application can enhance your photos! I love my job!

Before
(Dani was doing a 50's style pin up shoot in a girl sailor costume for her sailor)
Photography by Magnifique Photography
After:






Eyelashes make such a difference!





You looked so gorgeous Dani! I know your husband will love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online